As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in our area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
A number of incidents were reported in the Simpsonville area between Jan. 23-28. They include:
- Assault and battery — 5 Deer Track Road
- Malicious damage to real property — 1 Riverchase Court
- Fire call — 216 Willow Lane
- Petit larceny — 133 Sunshine Lane
- Marijuana possession — 204 Stenhouse Road
- Marijuana: Possession with intent to distribute — 2607 Woodruff Road
- Defrauding hotel, motel, restaurant, etc. — 25 Roanoke Hills Court
- Petit larceny — 317 Scuffletown Road
- Fire call — Staregrass Court
- Runaway — 304 Stayman Court
- Firearm: pointing/presenting — 217 Nash Mill Road (Fountain Inn)
- Assault and battery — 387 Cedar Falls Road (Fountain Inn)
To view the full activity reports, click on the attached PDFs.